Potomac Soccer Association is pleased to use our Social Media channels to help promote all of the amazing things that our student-athletes, coaches, and members of our community are doing on and off of the pitch.
Where Can The Club Be Found On Social Media?
The club's official hashtag is #PlayPSA.
What Materials Does The Club Like To Post On Social Media?
Our mission is to provide quality soccer programs and opportunities to develop our coaches and players to his or her maximum potential.
Items that the club may post on our social media include, but are not limited to:
- Top (first or second) finishes at tournaments
- Practice or game footage (great goals, excellent saves, etc.)
- Player, Coach, Staff, and Team Awards from leagues, esteemed soccer organizations, and major media publications
- Team bonding sessions (i.e. going to the movies or a professional game)
- Academic achievements
- College Commitments
- National Team call-ups
- Community service efforts
- Opportunities for player development provided by state and league associations as well as our partner organizations
- Alumni news
- Programs, camps, and clinics
- Ticket giveaways, contests, and sponsored-approved posts.
- All photos must be in a JPEG or PNG format.
- All photos must be CLEAR and not out of focus.
- For Individual Players: Please provide the player’s name (either their first and last name or first name and the first initial of the last name) and the full team name that they play for (i.e. Boys U15 Premier II 2006)
- For Team Photos: Must include the full team name, the name of the coach(es), and some general information about the game/tournament. Please note: we will not include manager names unless otherwise asked.
- All players must have signed the photo waiver during registration to have their picture posted on social media.
- If you are a photographer and you would like to receive a photo credit please let us know what name/organization to use in the body in the message.
- All videos must be CLEAR and not blurry.
- We will not post videos that contain copyrighted music.
- When submitting a video please make sure to include the player’s name, team name, and a general synopsis of what is going on in the video.
- For individual players video clips must be no longer than 20 seconds.
- For team video highlights, please include the team name, the opponent/tournament, and some general information about what is going on in the clip (Clips can be longer than 20 seconds but please do not include the entire game).
- Link to the article must be provided.
- If the article is behind a paywall, please include a PDF copy of the piece.
- Articles on a player’s high school soccer achievements are accepted.
PSA is committed to highlighting all of our players who are going to play college soccer the following fall.
If you are interested in having your daughter or sons college announcement highlighted on our social media please email our Marketing Director Sean Maslin with the following information: their name (first and last), the full name of the school they will be attending, the team they currently play for at PSA , and a CLEAR photo of them in their PSA jersey or in PSA apparel (Must be in current logo).
Where Can I Send My Materials To?
All photos, videos, and articles must go to our Marketing Director Sean Maslin at email@example.com Please note that all posts are done on a first-come, first-serve basis and that there may be a delay in posting social media items. We will notify you when it has been received and give you an estimated time that it will be posted.