Potomac Soccer Association is proud to provide a need-based financial aid program for families to offset fees associated with participating on a Potomac Soccer Association team. All applicants’ names and information is held in strict confidence by our administrator.
To apply, please complete this form and submit it fully completed, with the required documentation. Notification of financial aid awards will come via email through the club’s player registration system, Sports Connect. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Important Information and Instructions
- Application Deadline: Completed application and required documentation due within 10 days of player registration.
- A deposit of $150 must be paid in order for a financial aid application to be considered. This can be paid by check or cash upon submitting the application. A $35 returned check fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Applications will not be reviewed or considered if not legible, or if any information or documentation is missing.
- Completed applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received, on a rolling basis.
- Funds are limited. The number of players receiving financial aid and the amount of aid will vary depending on available funds.
- Award notifications will be made by e-mail through the Potomac Soccer Association registration platform.
- Families will be responsible for paying any uniform, travel, or other team and club expenses not covered by this financial aid.
- Applications are reviewed by the club administrator. All information is kept in the strictest of confidence. A committee reviews blind applications.
- Please keep a copy for your records
Families are also encouraged to apply for other grants or financial aid to help them with fees and other player-related expenses.
Send completed form and required documentation to:
Potomac Soccer Association
Mail: PO Box 60227, Potomac, MD 20859
Donate to Our Financial Aid Program
Potomac Soccer is an IRS designated 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to providing opportunities for all children ages 6-18 to play the beautiful game. By making a tax-deductible contribution, you will assist us in providing financial aid to a player that cannot otherwise participate without our help.
Checks can be mailed to Potomac Soccer Association at:
PO Box 60227
Potomac, MD 20859
or you can call the office at 301-519-8070 and make a credit card donation during our office hours.
You may also use https://www.paypal.me/potomacsoccer/
Thank you for your consideration.
TAX ID #52-1284366