Girls Travel Soccer
2021-2022 Girls Travel Program Info
Girls Program Info
Tryout Registration Information
ALL NEW PLAYERS wishing to play for one of the Potomac teams MUST register ONLINE for the ID Sessions in appropriate birth year/age group. This tryout registration is the first step to team registration and will be at no charge.
- New player ID Sessions will be held from May 8, through May 23rd.
- All new player ID sessions will be run by PSA Technical Staff, Head Coaches in the age band and other PSA Coaches.
- Once new players have attended an ID Session and been evaluated, they will be contacted directly and invited by the head coach to train with that team in their age band that we think fits their level of play.
- Players may be invited to train with several teams depending on roster availability, player position and level of development
If you have trouble registering, please contact: email@example.com.
Interested to join?
- Register to attend the age group ID Session in the Player Registration system (at no cost). Once registered in the New Player Registration system for the date and time of the ID Session, new players will receive a confirmation email with details about the ID Session and instructions to create an account in the PSA Sports Connect system (at no cost).
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO TRY OUT.
Players who are currently rostered with the Club, are not required to go through the ID Session process. Throughout this year, coaches have already been evaluating and assessing existing players. Please see your coach for direction if you are an existing player.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE PLAYER ID SESSIONS
All official offers to current or new players (non-PSA) will be made via the PSA Sports Connect registration system as early as May 24th and must be accepted within 72 hours.